i m delighted! thomas newman, john williams, newton howard, howard
shore, horner etc etc all are lined up next to praise our man.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jayaram81" <jmohanr...@...>
wrote:

> http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/02/18/arts/NA-FEA-US-Oscar-
Rahman.ph\
> <http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/02/18/arts/NA-FEA-US-Oscar-
Rahman.p\
> hp>
>
> "I kept hearing his music and really liking it ... there was a fresh
> sound and a fresh approach ... and a completely different way of
looking
> at film music," said Rahman's friend, the German-born film composer
Hans
> Zimmer. "Like any good artist, A.R. is not a traditionalist, he's a
> revolutionary. He uses all the revolutionary things that come from
all
> over the world in his stuff ... hip-hop beats, electronics .... and
> there's an incredible inquisitiveness and playfulness in his
music ... .

> "Plus he writes a bloody good tune," said Zimmer, an Oscar-winner
for
> his score to "The Lion King." "He's got the most perfect love theme
> ("Latika's Theme") in 'Slumdog Millionaire' which I am incredibly
> envious of in a loving way."

  • ... jayaram81
    • ... Thulasi Ram
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... Jahanzeb Farooq