Agreed. Thumbs down to a movie doesn't nec mean thumbs down to the
 music. Yes, movie success helps in music success, but I think ARR has
 already established music success with D6. D6 is one of those
 extra-ordinary scores that doesn't depend on the film's BO outcome to
 score well.

 Boy, what a downer when I woke up today.......bad reviews of D6 the
 movie, possibly leaked Oscar results with Rahman winning
 nothing....(hope it's fake).......