From: nivensamy <niven...@gmail.com>

Subject: [arr] Re: Leaked Oscar > Frankly speaking .....

To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 5:28 PM

Thanks for saving my time as you said what's on my mind ;-)

Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Dinesh Vaidya" <dnshvaidya@ ...>
wrote:

> Frankly speaking, I am happy for ARR's success run this year and I
> care a damn even if this "fake" list is true. I place Rahman and his
> music way way high up in my life and this oscar issue is a minor thing
> for me for now.
>
> He has won so many fans already, such fans who are his loyal
> disciples, proud to say that "I am a RAHMANIAC".. ..... that too
> without any external appreciation like Oscar. And such a humble and
> down-to-earth person he is, He acknowledged his fans in the BAFTA
> acceptance speech.
>
> What more can a fan ask ?
>
> It will be honour "to the OSCARS" if they choose Rahman this year....
>
> Jai Ho Rahman !
>
> Best regards
> Dinesh Vaidya
> The Wandering Souls "RAHMANIA"
> Pune
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, live for arr Live
> <liveforarr@ > wrote:
> >
> > Hope its not true, Else I will get a Heart attack on Monday.

Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends. Check it out on Singapore
Yahoo! Messenger now.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:05 AM, kenny korg <kenny_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> bro thanks for the good information...

Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Database | Polls
Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com