I can't put to words my joy that Rahman Sir has won 2 Oscars!! After
BAFTA win I wrote an article as a tribute to Rahman Sir, so after Oscar
win I found it fitting to write one more. I've written about a
condition called "Rahmania" - which is a condition of sheer joy or
exhilaration when exposed to music of Rahman Sir's music (Familiar
feeling isn't it?). Here is the link, I hope you like my humble mark of
respect:

http://www.thetossedsalad.com/2009/02/oscar-catches-rahmania/

Also, Are we doing anything to welcome Rahman Sir to India? I hope we
do, and if he lands at Mumbai I'll be able to attend it.