We all cannot think about a world without him. Pray for the long live of
ARR. I am sure next time we are going to see this kind of coverage about our
maestro for his next oscar achievement. Dont
worry.................................  Be Happy....... This is our time..
Enjoy.. I cant write too much.. i couldnt sleep yesterday, i couldnt work
yesterday. A kind request. Please dont post these kind of mail.. This is  a
celebration time.