Can somebody put that on Youtube?!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Joebert A <joecostne...@...>
wrote:

> Have any one downlaoded the oparah where ARRAHMAN was inteviewed ny
winfrey oprah, here is the link. I'm not able to download it. Can any
one down laod & uplaod in youtube,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

> http://www.oprah.com/dated/oprahshow/oprahshow_20090223_oscars

art with gentle brush strokes. Its very metaphoric. I liked the whole
format and narrative, which may or may not be box office friendly. The
characters were well etched and the AR's score elevated the film.
Beautiful camera work and I loved the whole concept of "Dil Gira
Dafatan" picturization. My only peeve would have to be the film's
ending. Hmm......

co.in> wrote:

> I watched Delhi 6 yesterday night to celebrate Rahman's Oscar win
and
> enjoyed every second of the movie. Please do not listen / do not
read
> the rubbish some pseudo intelligent critics have printed or the
> reviews on TV dubbing this movie as a dud.
>
> This movie certainly rocks for following reasons,
> 1. Songs are a treat to watch.
> 2. The movie does have a story.
> 3. The first half is not at all boring.
> 4. All characters of the movie do not appear to act, they move
> effortlessly in and out of the frame.
> 5. Dialogues are crisp Delhi style fire-crackers.
> 6. Locations and situations are really really great !
>
> 6 reasons for Delhi 6 !
>
> Rakyesh Mehra has certainly directed this movie with lot of heart
and
> conviction and it shows.
>
> Go and WATCH this MOVIE !
>
> Best regards
> Dinesh Vaidya
> Pune

  • ... Dinesh Vaidya
    • ... Sunil VG
      • ... Joebert A
        • ... Thulasi Ram
        • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .