m from rourkela,orissa working in L&T and a silent member of this group 4m last
5 years. Yesterday i had received 18 phone calls from my friends working across
the country. Interestingly some of my friends(collage mate) call me after a
long time only to wish me about the news.. I feel very proud that they remember
me as a rahman fan..
in our locality music means new dance number, regional songs, new himesh songs
etc… my friends call me mad, pagal etc when I was listen only rahman song for
hours.. yesterday some of my friends came to me with their pen drive and asked
for rahman songs…this is real rahman magic.....

proud to be a rahman fan..

Regards
DKNayak