very rightly said. i was also remembering the same. also while
discussing in the thread "yahoo group 10 years from now" one of us
mentioned something like "ARR's # Oscar" and I prayed in my heart and
thought that it would be too difficult to win Oscar unless he scores
for some big hollywood movie with some renowned director. and here we
are, just in a few months the dream has became true and he has won 2
Oscars at once. wow... God is great!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "nandatronics" <nandatron...@...>