yeah..that quote'll be remembered for long time..also i think
he was getting emotional after second speech..that's why he left the
stage quickly..Great man..Great Music!!

-jiban

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "ramakrisha laxmana subramanian
siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni ."
<sriramiye...@...> wrote:

> Yeah! The best part is that he didn't react as 'OMG I can't believe
> it' and kept his composure and delivered his speech.
>
> I loved both of those speeches, esp the last line, I had two
choices
> all my life, 'hatred and Love' I chose Love and I am here, God
bless.

> That quote will be remembered for a long time now!
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, mohammed sajin <mnsajin@>
> wrote:
> >

> >  Our boss seems very cool when he recieve the awards.

  • ... mohammed sajin
    • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... jibandevta
        • ... Azlina Habib