The US President, Barack Obama
[Images<http://search.rediff.com/imgsrch/default.php?MT=barack obama>
], wants to watch *Slumdog Millionaire
[Images<http://search.rediff.com/imgsrch/default.php?MT=slumdog
millionaire>
]*, the White House has said.

*Slumdog Millionaire*, the exhilarating rags-to-riches fairy tale set in
Mumbai [Images <http://search.rediff.com/imgsrch/default.php?MT=mumbai>],
swept the Oscars with eight awards including the best picture, best
director, best adapted screenplay; with A R Rahman becoming the only Indian
to bag two Oscars for the best score and original song.

"I don't know if he has seen *Slumdog Millionaire*. I know he wants to,"
White House spokesman, Robert Gibbs, told reporters during the course of his
daily press briefing.

Gibbs said Obama has watched several movies recently. "I think that a lot of
the movies that he has seen recently are movies that might also entertain a
seven-and-a-10-year-old girl. Not sure that *Slumdog Millionaire* would be
on that list," Gibbs said.
http://www.rediff.com/movies/2009/feb/24obama-wants-to-see-slumdog-millionaire.htm

--
regards,