The period of 2008-2009 will undoubtedly go down as one of my favorite
ARR periods.  What a bounty of a period this has been with some
absolutely stunning numbers from Rahman, notable for some of his
strongest melodies in his career.  From Jodha Akbar to Delhi 6....WOW!

Here are some examples of some of my favorites:

1) Tu Muskura - sweet, sweet, and more sweet.  The melody, the
singing, the mood, the feeling, just totally enchanting.

2) Dil Gira Dafatan - One of the most beautiful songs I have ever
heard PERIOD.  The combo of acoustic looping guitar with Ash King's
incredible, soft rendition with Rahman's impeccable melody makes this
song of my all time favorites.  And the middle music interlude is an
absolute stunner.  No words to describe.

3) Masakali - Something about this song is do damn addictiing!  I want
to keep listening to this song all the time.  It's got this infectious
rhythm with absolutely amazing accorcian and with Mohit's one of a
kind rendering.  I can see why this song is such a rage.

4) Kaise Mujhe - There is something so nakedly beautiful about this
song.  From the lilting piano drops to Shreya's syrupy sweet middle
section, this song is just oozing with romance.  The mood this song
creates is so dreamy.  Love the rhythm guitars popping in and out.

And many many songs I can talk about from JA, Jaane Tu, Ada, Slumdog.

Guys, don't you think that so far, 208-2009 so far has been one of
ARR's strongest outings in his career?