I think it was less than a year ago when I had said in this list that it
is too early for a documentary to be made on our man. I had said some
difficult milestone needs to be crossed when that day would come.

I now think that in last two months our man has achieved a lot. So, it
is time when a documentary gets made on our man, culminating in the Oscars.

That would motivate many Indians and many people across the world to set
out to excel in their chosen fields.

--

I am still not able to absorb the Oscars. Just 3-4 months ago, nobody
had heard the name of the movie that has done wonders.

--
Rawat