I am new to this group and i have very happy about this group's activities.
i am a big arr fan since 1991.. yes ..1991. when he has composing a Television
programme.. that is Telegu cultural program. i think, the program  was launched
on 9:00 am to 9.30 pm on every sunday.. i and my sister watched the title
musics and found the music composer name " A R Rahman".  it  is a mind blowing
theme tune..
from then (1992), probably i am the first person to buy his new film audio
cassette in my city. this has been continued upto 2006 when Mp3 has got the
world.

So come to the matter, All of the fanboys living in Chennai (im now resides in
chennai) should do something when the genius arrived at chennai airport.
any idea about what to do welcomes.

 sathish kumar r.
 Borned for universe

      Get your new Email address!