yes i also think that Jai Ho was not quite a great song. Yes, it is high on
energy and has powerful beats, and instills a sense of zeal into the
listener. However, I wasnt really spellbound by it. However, the soundtrack
of SM as a whole is a real musical treat, and for that rahman truly must be
given credit.