AR.Rahman the musical storm landed in chennai after takin the world
over..and his arrival was just magical...ppl came up in huge number
to catch a glimpse of their favorite musician and the Oscars which he
was carryin and AR was more dan pleased to do dat...

His house and de streets were decorated.. and de street was filled
with fans der was not much way for AR's car to come in....Shivamani
gave a electrifyin performance followed by a small apperance by ARR...

But our day started in a grand note ...about 20 Rahmaniacs gathered
in Music worl on their bikes.. and we set out on our journey around
de city carryin banners of ARR...it was an xperience none of us will
forget soon..after roamin thro the streets of chennai we landed up at
the airport just to find that a huge huge crowd had already arrived
at the airport...our bike journey was studded with loads of photo
shoots and loud singin jai ho was de anthem of the day and ppl passin
us gave us a thumps up and some chanted Jai ho... it was awesome.....

Once in the airport we knew dat our chances of gettin a close gilmpse
of the mastreo and his oscars were remote but we started to entertain
us in a different manner.. we started singin(i might be wrong we were
jsut shoutin) songs of ARR and the xitement level went up...den it
was shiva mani who came and he used our banner as a background to
make some statements..(will upload de video soon) He was like " we
are goning to Rock" and dat is xactly wat we did once AR came out  of
de airport he rushed to his car and he was almost flyin to his house
we had a tough time catchin him but we were der when he reach his
street...we were welcomed with fireworks and a huge crowd...the whole
steet was full...

AR went straight into his house after stayin o de road for abt 30-
45min....Mean while the crownd was getting restless adn it was upto
shivmani to keep de fans swayin to his beats.. Shiva was playin most
of Rahmans old hits on his drums starting from kadaldesam....it was
great....the great man he is ARR came out of his house afte sayin his
prayers and doin away with the press,ARR stepped out of his house,,...
,he did not know wat to do the stage set for him was filled with fans
so he just repeated jai ho thrice,,,and he joked sayin dat he will
not change his house so ppl can come @ anytime to meet him,,,,,,Fans
were litterly turning into a mob..lucky i was near AR at that time,
i tried to control de crowd but before i got a hang of this crowd
management ARR was done and had gone into his house...

Some other intresting things we did in during our Roadtrip

When the Fans were not cooperating he had a nice time sitting near a
corner post... and eating some kulfi icecream,,

During our drive down we realised dat the banner was causin us to
slow down dats when den we decided to make slits in the banner..

After all it was such a memorable day