From: shahul hameed <shahul...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Maestro arrives in Chennai
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 5:21 AM

            Just saw it live on NDTV, our man arriving at the Chennai airport..
he was mobbed my fans, guarded by securities.. I could see even police
securities filming him in their mobile cams.. Inspite of the jet lag and mob he
was sporting a smile as usual and was talking casually to the press.. Sivamani
was seen close to him throughout..

bits: NDTV also showed that ARR's Oscar costume was not designed by any special
designer but by the Chennai's very own Syed Bhawker located at Radhakrishnan
salai which is diagonally opposite Chola Sheraton..

Also NDTV aired the complete performance of Jai Ho by the KM students at the
Martin Luther King function..

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/