I was expecting this to happen.
The most amazing part in Kaala Bander was the portion where the
machine voice comes in like the part of lyrics
>> I heard he is a cyborg
>>> NOWAY
and a line which says nuclear bomb and theres a blast sound following
it. This is one such creativity of AR which makes him unique. Almost
everybody starts liking AR's music because of such reasons but they
fail to realize the apparent reason and hence the saying continues
"more you hear his music, more you love it".

Many good music directors will have the songs arranged and programmed
But I feel AR has a unique observation towards the lyrics and the
underlying scene depending on which he adds sounds to make the music
more authentic.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V S Rawat <vsra...@...> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Genda Phool would be ARR's most complete album, every song has a
> different flavor.
>
> I was previously ignoring Kala Bandar as such type of songs are not my
> cup of tea, but after seeing the film, and finding that this song is
the
> theme song of the film and the sudden switch when they graduate from
> hip-hop-rap-pop-masti of first stanza to the sadness, riots, communal
> tensions of third stanza has taken over me.
>
> The lyrics of the songs which might sound funny in the first
hearings or
> in hearing this just an isolated song, are actually a satire, a
taunt on
> the current social scenario.
>
> And that is the greatness of our man that he has put all those
taunts in
> such a humorous way in this song that no body would feel hurt, yet, the
> thinking ones would get the message. It is called "Shawl mein lapet ke
> Joota Marna".
>
> I am now liking this song much more than all other songs of the album,
> may be because such issues are more close to my heart than the values
> conveyed in other songs of the album.
>
> --
> Rawat
>
> > On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Rajesh Kumar <tlrajeshku...@...
> > <mailto:tlrajeshku...@...>> wrote:
> >

> >     Guys,
> >
> >     I also agree with your views..
> >     between i love this song
> >     "Ghenda Phool" from Dilli6..
> >     even than Masakali..
> >     What do you guys say?
> >
> >     Rajesh
> >
> >     --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >     <mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, "jibandevta"
<jibandevta@>
> >     wrote:
> >      >
> >      > Very correctly said Jahanzeb!!!!!!!
> >      > Well explained message by you..!!!!
> >      > I too was weeping with joy and pride when i listened
> >      > 'Chupke se'[from Saathiya] and 'arziyaan'[delhi6]
> >      > repeatedly..
> >      >
> >      > We all fans were praying for him keeping our fingers crossed.
> >      > All sleepless nights and anxieties have turned into sweetest
> >      > moments!!
> >      >
> >      > -jiban
> >      >
> >      >
> >      > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >     <mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, "Jahanzeb Farooq"
> >      > <jahanzebtippu@> wrote:
> >      > >
> >      > > i also had the same feelings as i played the first song the
> >     morning
> >      > > following his win (it was "Kismat se" from Pukar). there were
> >     these
> >      > > pleasant feelings of pride, joy and satisfaction. "i am
listening
> >      > > compositions of Oscar winning composer A.R.Rahman!".
never felt
> >      > like
> >      > > this before. and when she sings "preet meri pehchani tum
ne, meri
> >      > > qadar to jani tum ne", it was all smiles on my face
connecting it
> >      > > ARR and the world.
> >      > >
> >      > > people here who were saying nothing will change if he
does not
> >     win,
> >      > > that was completely wrong. an award has changed the shape
of his
> >      > > credibility (not for us his fans but for others), his
career and
> >      > his
> >      > > future. God bless ARR.
> >      > >
> >      > >
> >      > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >     <mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, "Chord" <purevibz@>
wrote:
> >      > > >
> >      > > > For me, winning the Oscars is only icing on a very
large cake.
> >      > As a
> >      > > > long time Rahman fan, it's tremendous joy and pleasure in
> >     seeing
> >      > him
> >      > > > win such a coveted award, gaining so much recognition
and fame
> >      > > across
> >      > > > the globe. Winning an Oscar doesn't change my opinion about
> >      > Rahman
> >      > > and
> >      > > > his music. I always knew he was capable of such feats
and was
> >      > just
> >      > > > waiting for the day that he would breakthrough to the
West and