On 2/26/2009 11:04 PM India Time, _pratap_ wrote:

> I don't think this is true. It is not in Danny's wikipedia or IMDB page...

wiki and imdb are no official pages about any personality. Any person
can get registered at these sites and update information that he picks
from here and there. I myself have updated 1000s of pages at Wiki.

Like, when you somehow get that information confirmed by some method
that Danny is doing Bollywood Hero, you can go update that at wiki which
is a free membership, whereas imdb updation requires paid membership.

--
Rawat
  • ... Madhavan Rajan