I think it belongs to ARR, Gulzar and Sukhwinder in that order.
After ARR's Music, it is the simple and catchy phrase
JaiHo and its strong meaning is the one which made an
impact at Academy Jury. Sukhi sung very well, but really
what the jury is looking is creative music and influencial words.
Without discounting any of Sukhi's talent..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Jahanzeb Farooq"