This clearly proves that ALLAH is with them, those who never forgets him.And
also i would like to make a note here is that, its all due to the sadaqat
(giving alms) to poor and needful, his life was saved.
And also vithur bro and other brothers who organize food distribution every
weekend is the result of his protection.

May GOD protect you all for all your good deeds, in favour of the needful
human beings.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Regards
Moin.H

--
(¨`•.•´¨) Always

GOD BLESS YOU
With Love and Care Always
Moin.H

--
Life  is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who  treat
you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe  everything happens for