Audio is noisy but you can see ARR at Darga..

http://andhravilas.com/movienews.asp?id=87149

Summary of what Telugu Anchor says is..
"ARR visited here soon after his oscars,
He visited this many times before, it is a regular
practice for him to visit, pray and offer flowers.
People there felt very happy that he visited
just after the Oscars"

up!<http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/pub/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.apakistannews.com%252Far-rahman-visits-dargah-in-kadapa-107573>

>    [image: Listen to this article. Powered by
> Odiogo.com]<javascript:showOdiogoReadNowFrame ('92478', 'ar rahman
> visits dargah in
> kadapa', '107573', 290, 55);>
>
> After two wins at the Oscars, music maestro AR Rahman visited a
dargah today
> (February 27), to pay homage to his almighty.
>
> The music maestro visited a Madrasa-a-Ameeniya in Kadapa in Andhra
> Pradesh on the day of his arrival in India (February 26).
>
> Double Oscar winner Allah Rakha Rahman on Thursday dedicated the golden
> statuettes he won for his score in "Slumdog Millionaire" to Indian
artistes
> and their aspirations and said he was only their representative.
"This is an
> award for Indian artistes and their aspirations. I am their
representative,"
> Rahman told reporters in Chennai.
>
> ( This post is from an independent writer. The opinions and views
expressed
> herein are those of the author and are not endorsed by
APakistanNews.Com.)