--
At the age of 90, Leonid Hurwicz was the oldest person ever to become a
Laureate when he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2007.

he he he. Of course, I am not saying that ARR should get it at 80 or 90,
but just raising a point.

I am sure that ARR would create wonderful melodies when he would be 80/
90/ 100++. Then, there ought to be some prize for him at that time.

--
Rawat