By publishing the picture, now it is not hidden anymore..

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Rahman's house in Ajmer - TOI Article
To: "ARRFANS" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 9:11 PM

Ajmer becomes second home for Rahman Ajmer: The city of world fame Khawaj Garib
Nawaj Chisti is now the second home for Oscar winner A R Rahman.
    Rahman has purchased a bungalow in a satellite area of Kundan Nagar last
November in the name of his mother. Some people of Kundan Nagar had even spoken
to Rahman and his sister on their last visit but they did not know who they
were.
    But after Rahman’s Oscar triumph now people of the area are happy that
their neighbour is an international figure.
    “Rahman had come here five months back with two ladies and it was then that
we came to know that that he had purchased this bungalow. The bungalow is on
the name of his mother, Kareema Begum,” said CD Joshi who will become Rahman’s
immediate. He said, “Rahman along with her mother and sister came here and
stayed for long two days. They were busy seeing Ajmer and the house.”
“The lady spoke to me for minutes and it was then that we came to know that
some south Indian had come to live here. She was soft spoken and religious that
we never expected that she could be the sister of Rahman,” said 60-year-old
Sunita Goyal, a resident of Kundan Nagar.
    The 16 number bungalow — purchased by Rahman — is triple storied with a big
porch and a garden and is situated in the posh area of Kundan Nagar. The house
is surrounded by a 10-feet wall and with a big iron gate.
    “People living in this locality are those who want peace and remain to
themselves. Therefore it is often the case that people do not know who is
living three doors away from them,” said Laxmi Devi, who runs a laundry in the
area. The area is just five kilometres away from the Dargah.
    According to administration sources, registry of the bungalow was done in
November in the name of Kareema Begum.
    “Rahman frequently visits Ajmer for visiting the Dargah of Kwaja Garib
Nawaj. But on his visits he prefers keeping his identity hidden and therefore
having a house here best suits his choice,” said Pyare Mohan Tripathi, the
district public relation officer.

HOME SWEET HOME: A view of Rahman’s bungalow in Kundan Nagar
Here's the link:
http://epaper. timesofindia. com/Default/ Scripting/ ArticleWin. asp?From=
Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/
2009/02/28&PageLabel=11&EntityId=Ar01104&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Aravind

My Blog: http://arrahmaniac. blogspot. com
Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania. 4shared.com