hi,guys iam not having anthimadarai songs plz anybody send songs plz it's
areqest. i'm from andhra pradesh.thatswhy iam not having it.

--- On Fri, 27/2/09, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Extra Copies
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 2:38 AM

This would amount to piracy...... .. One needs to buy the Songs and hear.......
We are legally not allowed to make copies also..

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM, arunava bhowmick <arunava_1978@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

Hi Rahmaniacs,

Why dont we start an exchange program of extra copies of CDs of BOSS.

ARRunava

regards,
Vithur

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
  • ... Bergin Roy
  • ... Vithur
  • ... rivjot
  • ... arr_raghu
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... arunava bhowmick
        • ... Vithur
          • ... arunava bhowmick
            • ... Vithur