We de Chennai fans celebrated ARR's double oscar win by spending the
evening with the members of Nethrodhya,,,

Now we have an emotional bonding with Nethrodhay as our very first
event took place der about an year and a half ago..

But this time it was different..de was no song from our side we just
left the inmates to talk abt how dey felt abt ARR... it was great to
hear dem talk..

Following this dey were askin questions to Rehana madam who had come
all the way, we take this oppertunity to thank her for coming
answering them it was great.. we also learnt a lot of of things thro
this

We den had de cake cutting the cake was designed to the shape of the
Oscars...the Cake cutting was followed by serving of dinner b4 which
we had a small prayer for ARR and his family..after serving dinner we
had a nice time dancing to ARR's tunes..
All in all it was a greeat evening a lot of new members had come
which was very ncouraging.... :)

Thanks to

Rehana madam
Nethrodhya-
Music World Anna nagar-
And all the Rahmaniacs who made it possible..

Special thanks to God for uniting us thro the music of AR.Rahman