My dad's a big fan of Rahman... Its accept he does relish the youthful - JTYJN kinda music..

- I remember when Duet released, he off the blue went and got a Sony Hi Fi system by himself and said Rahman's music deserves to be listened to in a high quality system (well, thats the best we could afford & manage in short time). - To this day - he loves listening to Guru in shuffle mode and his ringtone is from ATM. - When Sangamam released, he used to tell me that the MSV rendition of 'Mazhai thuli' song was written by MSV himself and he wanted to praise Rahman through the song.. His views :)
- He was the first to call me and wish me when AR won the oscars.
- Last saturday, when the CNN IBN interview was going on, he called me over phone to remind me and said, 'Rahman is a Genius!' and signed off with 'Jai HO'.. it gave me goosebumps.

Cheers,
Srini