When I first heard the amazing Mausam & Escape, the first thought came into my
mind was like "Wow! This would fit perfectly in a big budget Bond movie."

" The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Ramesh R <triscod...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Ramesh R <triscod...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Danny Boyle to direct James Bond movie??
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 9:11 PM

            Erm! Every related article is quoting the gossip rag/tabloid The
Sun. Don't believe it.
Besides Boyle already has an existing collaboration with composer John Murphy.

That said, it's really weird to come across this article when just yesterday
the people at FilmScoreMonthly were debating how ARR would fit for the next
Bond film.
BTW has ARR done anything that sounds like a Bond score? Just curious.

                        Recent Activity

       326
      New Members

                Visit Your Group

                      Ads on Yahoo!
Learn more now.
Reach customers
searching for you.

                      Y! Messenger
Group get-together
Host a free online
conference on IM.

                      Special K Group
on Yahoo! Groups
Join the challenge
and lose weight.

          .

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com