dear vitur bro,

i read the same article in kumutham magazine.thanks to you to post this.

please do me another favour.did you read another article from a famous
political

critic Mr.Gnanai, article named *rahmanidam kattrukolvom *in o pakkangal.

in that article he tore off  and shows the real face of one renowned music
dirctor.

he saw our boss in a different angle.i did not have a sound english
knowledge to interpret it. please post that article too.

then only our other rahmaniacs know that also.