Have you watched Slumdog Millionaire and do you think it deserved the Oscars?

Yes, I watched it. But I didn't like the film. I am not going into the aspect
of how they have portrayed India but it is just that the movie didn't touch me.
Slumdog Millionaire was an okay film and super-hyped.

I have seen many other films that are much better. This movie really pales in
comparison. I really think Rahman deserves the Oscar far more for half the work
he has done much before Slumdog Millionaire ever came into the picture. I think
he is God. He is outstanding, a musician par excellence and can never be
equated with anyone.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/mar/03slide5-madhavan-on-13b.htm