Me too.. I think thats why even rahman refused to compose a theme music for congress as it would give him a political tinge.. Too bad T- Series did this to us.

I would love to follow AR's words in choosing love over hate, but how can i say 'I Love Jai Ho being used by congress in its political campaign and that now this new anthem of us has a political angle' :(