hi sandhiya

I saw your message and website links missed in your posting as same
image too.....

now updated in my website

http://ilovearrahman.com/kalalaya_ad.html

thank you

anbudan
pyarilal

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sandhiya vs <vssandh...@...> wrote:

> IndiaGlitz Consigns Kavithalaya’s Wishes To Rahman
>
> IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, March 03, 2009]
>

> IndiaGlitz proudly consigns the prestigious production house,
Kavithalaya’s heartfelt wishes to AR Rahman for winning the Oscar
awards. Veteran director K Balachandar expressed his happiness for
Rahman debuted to cinema with Kavithalaya’s production
‘Roja’ directed by Mani Ratnam. The team behind the house
penned poetical verses to praise Rahman for making us proud on an
International level.
> IndiaGlitz presents the felicitation poem of team Kavithalaya for all
the patrons to read and relish.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
என்றும் அன்புடன்

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â