Renowned music director and Oscar winner A R Rahman on Wednesday offered
prayers at the Mastan Vali ‘dargah´ in Nellore.

“I have been coming here for the last 20 years. I get spiritual energy. I am
grateful for the reception,” he said after offering prayers.

Rahman described the shrine as an embodiment of secular values and said it
was visited by hundreds of devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu,
Karnataka and Kerala.

The music maestro offered prayers at another dargah in Kadapa last week
after returning from the Oscar awards ceremony at Los Angeles.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=d69e7731-d14a-4759-95ef-66189db5477a&Headline=Rahman+visits+Mastan+Vali+dargah+in+AP

--
regards,
Vithur