I am 73, I think I can say that Seniors also tap a stylish foot, when they
hear ARR's fast numbers. The taste and ear for good music does not, at least
for me and my SS friends, change with time. As a matter of fact, if I am asked
when I became a SS, I would not have an answer. 20 of my many favorites are
[sorry if got the titles wrong, as I do not know the Tamil language, that
much]::

The 20 of The Numerous.

If you want to come along
Malai Thulzhi
Sonnaalum
Mudhal Morai
Kummi Adi
Kulicha kurtaalam
Chinnammaa
Kannaamoochi
Enge Enathu Kavithai
Evano Oruvan
Konzum Mainakkalae
Oru Poyaavadu
Kadhal Kadhidham
Pookodiyum Punnagai
Narumugaye
Nilai Kagirathu
Ennyur Tholzhiye
Nadiye Nadiye
Endhan Nenzil
Mylarige

I enjoy all those equally.
I have over 50 such songs, I love.
ARR-like composers walk this Planet once in, say 100 years. Even that, I have
my honest doubt.
csrao