Dear All;
I was just reading HT cafe  mumbai edition march 5 2009.. An interview of
Pankaj Udhas is published on page 9 :thats music: Udhas ji has mentioned the
following lines
A.R.Rahman can hold two oscars ,but slumdogs share are hardly encouraging.
And Ht has highlighted those two lines... Reading it i got such a pinch in my
stomach that i didnt want to read the interview.. Normally I always like
reading interviews of leading musicians..
One thing I fail to understand why do people start criticising if someone has
achieved something which they could not inspite of being in the same
profession.. Few days ago same was the case with Jagjit singh..
With due respect to both ( Jagjit singh and Pankaj Udhas),I felt really sad
that veterans like them commenting such things..Rahman is god and nobody could
malign his image..
I would like to point out by doing such things people like the ones I have
mentioned (jagjit singh and Pankaj Udhas) are doing no good for there image..
Also Rahman doesnot need to prove anything by sell of albums.. With huge amount
of downloading going on its impractical to think that sales will increase..But
then as an a r fan .. its my responsibility  not 2 react to such silly issues..
cos this may lead to showing disrespect for my god..Sachin tendulkar always
silences his critics by scoring a timely ton now and again..Never will he speak
anything to the media And same is the case with A R..
Long live AR and long live his music...