I didn't know they bought the rights of the song. Last year for the GUJ
elections they had used 'Chak de India'. Do they buy the rights for the song?
how could someone sell the song, now that it has won the Oscar for BEST SONG. I
am completely disappointed.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Ganesh jeyapandian <pitchi...@...> wrote:

> hi all
>
>  It is ridiculous that Congress party got the copyright for the JAI Go song.
> Why ARRji allow this.............Now , we went to a small circle.....by
> giving the copy rights to one single party for election. Either we can give
> for all political party, otherwise, no to anyone........It will create
> problem in Indian people as well as ARR Lovers as politically..........Please
> inform this to ARR.....( Gopal do this)

  • ... Ganesh jeyapandian
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Ranjith K
    • ... Mahima Sengupta