Giving
a sneak peek into the music video, the footage reveals Thomas Kloss as
the man behind the lens and A.R. Rahman making a cameo.

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Bivin Chandra <bivinchan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Bivin Chandra <bivinchan...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] The Pussycat Dolls' 'Jai Ho' Music Video Peeked Through
Behind-the-Scenes Footage
To: "AR Fans group" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 9:39 PM

            he Pussycat Doll's music video for the English version of Hindi
song 'Jai Ho' will allude 'Slumdog Millionaire' dance sequence and contain
scenes 'from every point of people around the world.'
© Janet Mayer/PR Photos"I Hope you enjoy it, enjoy the day with us," Nicole
Scherzinger says as behind-the-scenes footage from the set of The Pussycat
Dolls' "Jai Ho" music video starts off. The singer then says that the video,
shot at a Vienna trainyard, will capture scenes "from every point of people
around the world and represent from every place."

Giving a sneak peek into the music video, the footage reveals Thomas Kloss as
the man behind the lens and A.R. Rahman making a cameo. Highlighting a crowded
market scene, it shows all the members of The Pussycat Dolls sporting
Bollywood-themed costumes and performing a dance sequence, which is similar to
the one seen in movie "Slumdog Millionaire".

Jai Ho is originally a Hindi song performed by Indian singers Sukhwinder Singh
and A. R. Rahman for the soundtrack of the Dev Patel-starring film. The track
is then re-recorded by The Pussycat Dolls with English lyrics and Nicole
Scherzinger' s vocals leading the lines.

"It's an honor to be able to collaborate with A.R. Rahman and be a part of the
'Slumdog Millionaire' project in any way," Nicole says in a statement. "The
movie, the story and the music [were] a gift and very spiritually uplifting for
me. ... I can only hope and
 pray 'Slumdog Millionaire, ' and my version of 'Jai Ho' ('You Are My Destiny')
touches and connects people all around the world."

http://www.aceshowb iz.com/news/ view/00022498. html