Thanks Gomzy, Vithur and srini for responding.
This track made me curious to know about the place..

Thta's why I get serene and divine feeling while listening
to it..Only ARR can do this!!!

I had same feeling while i listen to 'sham rang bhar do'[water]
and i can visulize 'Varanasi' instantly.

-jiban
"Jai Ho"