http://www.idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/arrahman-rppatnaik.html

*RP Patnaik meets AR Rahman*

[image: ar rahman - rp patnaik]

*27 February 2009 *

Popular Telugu film
music<http://www.idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/arrahman-rppatnaik.html#>director
RP Patnaik went to Chennai yesterday to greet AR Rahman.

Speaking to idlebrain.com, *RP Patnaik* said, “I went to Chennai to meet,
greet and congratulate AR Rahman on behalf of Cine Musicians’ Union,
Hyderabad. He was busy giving interviews to all the channels. I could spend
some good time in between. He received me very politely the moment I entered
his room and he said hai how r u? and I wished him and congratulated him.
Later, we spoke about few minutes on how excited we are for his oscars. He
said he has a big plan to felicitate some of the eligible musicians from
Bombay, Hyderabad and Chennai. He told that he will be in touch with me in
that context. He went through the letter and liked the content in it and in
return gave a copy writing on it thanks for the love and support. Jai Ho..
ARR.”

Here is the letter he carried on behalf of Cine Musicians Union, Hyderabad

“Sir

We CONGTATULATE you from all the members of our Cine Musicians Union from
Hyderabad (A.P) for your achievements and for getting two OSCAR AWARDS to
our country and making all our music fraternity proud of you. It's not just
your achievement but the achievement of the billion people of India whom you
represented. We wish god supports you with good health and spirits for you
do get many more like this and make our country proud again and again.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH LOT OF HAPPINESS.

CHEERS TO INDIAN MUSIC AND CHEERS TO ONE AND ONLY A.R.RAHMAN

J A I H O . . . .

Cine Musicians of Andhra Pradesh
represented by our Honourable President
R.P.Patnaik"