Awesome work once again Aakash!! Keep'em coming !!!!

________________________________
From: Aakash <shahaakash...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2009 3:02:50 AM
Subject: [arr] ::: Munbe Vaa instrumental ::: - by Aakash Shah

Hello friends,

I have made an instrumental version for the song - Munbe Vaa from the movie
Jillendru Oru Kadhal (please correct me for the spelling as i don't know Tamil).

This is one of my favorite song from the ARR's Tamil vertical. Well this is the
first time I have done a instrumental of a tamil song. I have just added a
intro part and have done little tweaking towards the ending part. The original
song is so melodious and that is the reason i have not experimented much in
this instrumental. I hope u all like it. Do send me your comments. Thanks.

Please download it from any of the below link:

4shared Link:
http://www.4shared. com/dir/7667141/ fdda5ac/sharing. html

There is some error coming on Mediafire while uploading. So as soon as it gets
rectified, I'll upload it on Mediafire on post the link soon.

Regards,
Aakash Shah