Bhaii...
at your humble service. heres a rough translation of the way I had interpret
this song
-----------
All that I had to request for was in well written on my face
You had perceived it by yourself of what i would have asked for.
At your door I bow, I perish, I flourish,
Repair my fortunes, oh my Lord
Whoever came to your door, and bow to you,
found himself being drunk the happiness and sailing
By raising my head, I had many things in desire
A lot of dreams and attempts to fulfill
But when you appear face to face
 I wasn't able to look you in the eye
I surely know how to crack and shatter...
Else I know to wise up into your service...
Let me stay in prayer, now I won't go anywhere
If you abandon me now, I won't be able to recover...