*After a streak of bad luck at the box office, one-time Bollywood hearthrob
Vivek Oberoi hopes to make a mark again with his much-awaited*

Asked about his reaction on the success of Slumdog Millionaire, Oberoi says
it's a great honour for Indian talent, especially for A R Rahman. "It feels
good to be recognised and when that recognition comes at the level of the
Oscars, it's a different feeling altogether. I've always admired Rahman's
music and he's given some absolutely fantastic music in some of my films as
well. Kudos to him!"

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/forthcoming-releases/432229/
--
regards,