Bro Jemsheed

According to me, this is what we should be avoiding, as AR was also
stressing that in the web, there are a lot of unwanted discussions about
other MDs etc etc

Ir was talking his heart and he too was very emotional. His speech sounded
very matured like that of an elderly musician, more to say, he was
addressing AR like his very own son.

The full show was an very emotional one and I dont think anyone had any ill
feelings ( apparently no )

( This is my personal opinion, and I dont say you accept with me..... This
is what I felt )

The Sun TV program was a very memorable one, as it united all musicians, and
lets keep the same vibes now and lets not get disturbed.

Thanks

--
regards,
Vithur