Dear Aakash.
Hope u will continue 2 fill the gap until ARR's new release in the future also. Its a great pleasure to hear ARR's songs in this mode also.

Krishna.
On Mar 9, 2009 1:21pm, Ranjit k <yseri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Jai Ho..

Great work Aakash Shah, I have enjoyed your other works too, keep up the good work,

who knows you might someday work for ARR :)

Yes we need more Tamil and Hindi songs from you.. We are not musicians like you, so we depend on guys like u for all these lovely work..

Thanks,

Ranjit