Why is SPB not present in this show???

Regards

MadhusudhanReddy Sanikommu

--- On Sun, 3/8/09, Mohamed Amin <mymda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Mohamed Amin <mymda...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] ARR got emotional during the felicitation by Cine Music Union
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 6:02 AM

            It was a rare sight to see the stalwarts of tamil music fraternity
to come on one stage. The highlight of the show is the felicitation of Bala
Murali Krishna, MSV and Ilayaraja.

Harris Jayaraj also spoke during the felicitation in which he said that he
started to play keyboard after seeing our ARR.

One thing in the show that all musicians came down to show the solidarity and
they openly praised ARR from bottom of their heart. Many emotional speeches.
During the speech by legendary singer S. Janaki in which she mentioned about
ARR's dad. During the moment, it was first time to see ARR got emotional and he
bowed down to wipe out the tears. MSV and Ilayaraja patted him. It was like
parents patting their child. Wonderful sight. I think lot of people in the
audience also got emotional. I am sure many of the people who were watching the
show also wold have got emotional.

Carnatic Maestro Bala Murali Krishna told that he feels like a father and ARR
as his son and felt so happy within himself. It was heartening to see the
purist of carnatic music praising ARR.

Totally unmatched felicitation show and I guess no other show can be like this
in felicitating ARR.

tks with regards,
Mohamed Amin

  • ... Mohamed Amin
    • ... raja sekar
    • ... Chord
      • ... Sath Murthy
    • ... madhu reddy
    • ... Mehroof ! Mohamed !!
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Sankaranand