Even I have had this question for long...especially in her early days in
Tamil(Roja entry), Sujatha and Chithra had similar tonal qualities.  And ARR
used to switch up singers for different songs in different languages.  Like
Chithra sings Vellai Malai in Hindi.  And audio companies do mess up names.  I
guess only those involved will know.

I thought Chinna Chinna Aasai was the film's signature, therefore, title
song:-)  Otherwise, Kadhal Rojave is the ending song.

Sujatha Mohan and Sujatha are the same.  I believe in Malayalam, she was
referred to as Sujatha Mohan.