THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The State Institute of Educational Technology (SIET) has
bagged five national awards at the All-India Children’s Audio Video Festival
which concluded in New Delhi recently. SIET Director Babu Sebastian received
the awards from actor Naseeruddin Shah.

The documentary, ‘Sea and Seashore,’ produced by SIET bagged the best video
award. It comprised a cash prize of Rs.40,000 and a citation. ‘Ashoka the
Emperor’ bagged the award for best direction while ‘Budhiyude Vijayam’ bagged
the award for the best audio documentary.

‘Vanampadiyum Vezhambalum’ bagged the award for the second best audio
documentary.

The audio programme ‘Athimohathinte Bhalam’ won the award for best sound
effects.
Out of those Five awards our Sreekrishnan bagged 3 for

Best audio documentary

Second best audio documentary

Best sound Editing

http://www.hindu.com/2009/03/12/stories/2009031250500200.htm
http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?Title=Five+national++awards+for+SIET&artid=rKVRKm/8nPI=&SectionID=lMx/b5mt1kU=&MainSectionID=lMx/b5mt1kU=&SEO=SIET,+Children’s+Audio+Video+Festiva&SectionName=tm2kh5uDhixGlQvAG42A/07OVZOOEmts