From: Arrfans <rhythmca...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Need Clarification!!!
To: "arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 8:37 PM

Not again...
I think I have enjoyed parsuram and udhaya as much as any other album of his.

Don't understand why every few months we are back at such crossroads yet again.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2009, at 8:17 AM, raja sekar <raju_sekaran2003@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Guys
Parasuram
Could be victim
arr touch is
Missing completely inthat movie

Arvind Ar wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
>  There are many people around me some Rahmaniacs too...who have permanently
> registered in their minds that few of the compositions which have ARR tag are
> not really and genuinely come out of ARR personally.. .!!!  Let me inform you
> all that i dont want to take away the credits from ARR at all.....its just a
> doubt in me....which i need to clarify.!!
>
>      Many are of the thought that some of the ARR compositions for the films
> like Parasuram, Udhaya, Alli Arjuna (Though many tracks were re-used from
> 1947 Earth!), and many others are not personally handled by ARR....but by his
> Assistants!! !! This is largely due to his ultra busy schedule....! !! But i
> think its not true...! How abt u all..???

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ ?wm=n/