Hello All

Let me start off, on 14 feb 2002 hyderabad, we missed meeting ARR, as our bike
ran out of petrol, we followed him from Gachibowli stadium till lakdikapul,
couple of my friends managed to meet him near a dargah on tankbund the same
day. We spend the entire next day waiting for Rahmam at Hotel Viceroy, but
destiny neglected it. The destiny was not against my wish today, I was on the
call with one of my friends at the airport when i saw Rahman sir walking out of
the arrivals, again as i said it was destiny's wish this time, my flight got
delayed, Paramount airways from chn to hyd. Few minutes ago me and my friend
were both talking about seeing Rahman sir at the airport, which I would never
say is not coincidence, we never imagined that at the end of the day we would
end up actually watching ARR. Thie happened as it is,
Saw ARR sir walking with his head down, suspecting the possibilities I gained a
closer look, was not able to control myself, yelled my friends name in the
waiting lounge “Gaurav Rahman”, ran out of the entry gate, forgetting the fact
that we were at the airport also luggage was left at inside, Rahman sir was
still walking towards his BMW X5, picked a pen from one of the person standing
nearby and rushed towards Rahman sir,
I said “rahman sir, autograph”, sir asked for a paper, I said “on my T shirt”,
Rahman sir refused, I said “please”, he politely said in tamil, I cannot do it
on the shirt, ….we managed to get couple of papers one ”HDFC mini statement”
and  “a visiting card”.
I just don’t have words to explain my ecstasy, we had a cam phone with us,
never got a thought of taking a picture,
Well, he has been a god for me, never got chance to express it to him.

Thank you sir,

Anil