i think in these are taken for granted as there arent any concrete laws
enforced to take an immediate action. even if they exist, the media takes it
for granted. as u pointed out, many politicians involved with media could
very well make situation worse. wish they at least give credit for ARR
sometime in the future..

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:36 PM, jana_k3 <kska...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   I don't know. It's a bit difficult to file cases, as these TVs are all
> associated with political parties. I do think Rahman would place himself in
> an undesirable situation.
>
> It would be best though, if there were some concrete copyright rules set up
> for his creations, so that this sort of stuff can be prevented.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> >
> > SUN TV, VIJAY TV and PODHIGAI TV in Tamil Nadu use his BGMs very
> > extensively.
> >
> > I have heard the following
> >
> > 1. Spirit of Rangeela
> > 2. Kisna Theme ( just like that...... )
> > 3. Padaiyappa BGMs
> > 4. Vande Mataram
> > 5. Jodha Akbar ( Azeem O Shahenshah Drum beats )
> > so many so many
> >
> > I think AR also knows all these..... He has just left it offf...
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Vinod Pisipati <idlevin...@...>wrote:
> >
> > > hi..
> > > theres a serial called chi la sow sravanthi in gemini tv (telugu)
> > >
> > > they are using most of our ARR sir's bgms in der serial as bgms...till
> now
> > > i've heard them using jodha akbar, slumdog millionaire, swades, ghajini
> and
> > > few more...
> > >
> > > plz do sumthin..can v file a case against them...how can v spread this
> msg
> > > to arr sir n his producers...violation of copyrights can ban their
> serial...
> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards
> > >
> > > Vinod Pisipati
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.<
> http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_7/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/
> >

> > --
> > regards,
> > Vithur

  • ... ilovearrmusic
    • ... Vinod Pisipati
      • ... Vithur
        • ... jana_k3
          • ... Thulasi Ram
            • ... Shah Navas
              • ... Adithya Sairam
            • ... Vithur
        • ... jibandevta
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .