Current Prices

Please send an Email if you have questions or would like to arrange an order.
All prices in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.

                        Full Size Continuum

                        $5290.00

                        Half Size Continuum

                        $3390.00

                        Cases

                                                Both the Full and Half sized
Continuum can be purchased without a case. Optionally, a custom case can be
added from the list below:

                        Regular Case for Full Sized

                        $355.00

                        Regular Case for Half Sized

                        $285.00

                        Heavy Duty Case for Full Sized

                        $425.00

                        Heavy Duty Case for Half Sized

                        $290.00

                        Soft Gig Bag for Full Sized

                        $130.00

                        Soft Gig Bag for Half Sized

                        $90.00

                        Control Voltage Converter

                                        Sixteen output control voltage
converter specifically designed for the Continuum.

                        $875.00

                        Continuum Stand

                                        A unique stand for a unique controller.

                        TBA